SuperSMA – Flexibility, Transparency and Cost-Effective Capabilities for Retail Super
Praemium SuperSMA offers all the advantages of the Praemium SMA – control, transparency, cost effectiveness and direct share capability – within a retail superannuation environment.
The provisions of ASIC Class Order 14/1252 (as amended by the ASIC Corporations (Amendment) Instrument 2016/1224 and the ASIC Corporations (Amendment and Repeal) Instrument 2015/876) applies to this Product Disclosure Document.
To view the PDS, Investment Guide and Additional Information Guide please visit our Resources page.
Low trading costs
Praemium SuperSMA delivers the lowest trading costs in the industry. When investor portfolios are rebalanced, trades are bulked and netted per asset across all portfolios included in the rebalance. Only the net amount of shares is traded and the fees are shared across all portfolios
Transparency is paramount in a post-FoFA world. Praemium’s SuperSMA provides all you need:
- All fees are clearly disclosed.
- All underlying investments are visible to the end client.
Grow your business successfully with Praemium's SuperSMA. Reduce your administration burden with:
- Minimal SOAs—with the SMA platform you only provide SOAs when you sign up a client or change their weightings
- Dynamic modelling—all portfolios are updated simultaneously
- Report Builder—quickly create custom, own-branded individual and batch reports for your clients
- Praemium CRM—keep track of all client interaction, manages campaigns, and work flow.
Even better, you can outsource investment management to offer your clients actively managed discretionary portfolios without the compliance burden of a discretionary license.