Available through the secure cloud or locally on your own server, Plum Software makes back-office management and compliance a breeze. Plum Software uses the latest Microsoft tools and integrates with Outlook. The core of Plum Software is the Diary, from where you can manage:
- To Do lists
- Documents, including emails, faxes, scanned documents, voice recordings etc.
- New business register and FCA reporting
- Management information
- Letter writing and templates
- Fees, including with flexible charging
- Pop up
With Plum you can:
- Scan documents directly into the CMS and index for quick retrieval
- Run the full reporting suite, including client-facing reports with graphs and user-definable reports. These can be branded with your logos, fonts and text.
- Access over 50 provider links for fund details, using a single enquiry
- Design and track events, assign tasks and workflows
- Automatically reconcile remuneration and fees and access FCA reporting information, including Gabriel reports
- Easily link group schemes to members, create and update member details with associated reporting and management for Auto-enrolment schemes
- Integrated financial planning tools with what-if scenarios and projections graphics
- Full integration with many products, including Voyant, Truth, Capita, Distrbution Technology, Morningstar, Analytics, Trigold, Exweb, Mortgage Brain, MTE, Webline, Assureweb, Paymentshield, Select and Protect, GB Group (for money laundering)
- Mortgage functionality for use by mortgage-only brokers
- Plum licenses are multi-user and concurrent, which means you only pay for the number of users at any one time. Each user has their own access level and profile.
- Your data is kept separate and completely secure, with regular backups taken and available upon request.
Above and beyond:
- Plum holds regular user meetings free of charge to clients, where we introduce new features and encourage feedback from you.
- We offer extensive training to make sure you are comfortable using the software.
- Our helpdesk is available at local line rates. Calls are personally answered and you are served by experts.
Approximately 95% of helpdesk questions are answered in a single call.